Angela has a new diet that she is following, based on the recommendation of her doctor, Dr. Jason Miller. With some lucky irony, this diet is very similar to the one that Richard has been following for a couple of years, so now they can eat together.
- ALL FOODS MUST BE ORGANIC.
- YES meat and fish
- As close to organic as it can be-- grass-fed meat from small farms, hunted meat, etc.
- These can be prepared with olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon juice, herbs and spices (no paprika).
- Marinades are great but no sugar or sweeteners please.
- YES eggs.
- YES avocado, lemon, lime, olives (be careful of the stuff in the marinades), sesame oil, almonds, flaxseed, chia seeds, hazelnut, coconut, sunflower seeds.
- 7-10 servings a day.
- YES Vegetables: cabbage, broccoli, kale, arugula, cauliflower, lettuce, spinach, seaweed, summer squash and zucchini, snow peas, mushrooms, asparagus, herbs, onions, garlic.
- NO Vegetables: sweet potato, potato, carrots, winter squash, sweet peas, corn, beets, parsnips or nightshades (tomatoes, eggplant, peppers, paprika, tomatillos).
- YES tempeh.
- NO tofu. NO tamari. NO edamame.
- YES: butter, ghee, kefir without sweetener.
- NO: all other forms of dairy.
- NO sugar or added sweetener of any kind.
- NO grains.
- NO beans.
- NO fruit (with exceptions of lemons & limes).
Thank You for all your support, care & love.
Back to the main Angela Support Page